mRNA is an extraordinary opportunity to provide vaccines and therapies in a record time and at the right cost and place, especially in countries that have been poorly served up to now.
Such a fast-to-develop technology should go with a fast-to-scale manufacturing process, offering highly flexible capacity. Furthermore, the Biopharma industry needs to be more sustainable and reduce its carbon footprint.
Such challenges can be met with our continuous, digitized, and all-scale mRNA manufacturing approach.
This ambitious venture project has strong technical foundations from co-founders, first class professionals from the most advanced biopharma players in terms of automation and mRNA technology, and from a solid IP background. We are working to develop a solution which serves both the biopharma industry and the people, including LMICs, through intensive exchanges and partnerships with key players.
- Setting up lab systems related to our technology
- Organize lab, equipment and raw material to support experimental activities
- Design, Prepare and manage experimental plans to demonstrate and optimize our technology (flow chemistry in vitro transcription, chromatography, TFF, encapsulation) with the support of experts of the different steps if necessary
- Design a robust design space ensuring high and consistent product quality.
- Participate to analytical testing and results analysis
- Propose improvements and innovative solutions
- Interact with colleagues involved in the development of the processes, GMP equipment, modeling and digital solution in order to develop an holistic approach
- Support mRNA drug substance and drug product manufacturing runs for our partners with our lab system and finally with our GMP system
Profile and experience
PhD or Postdoc with proven experience in bioprocessing / biochemical / chemical process development, including deep understanding of the processes and exceptional experimental abilities.
Knowledge in one of these fields would be a plus : mRNA manufacturing processes (IVT, chromatography, LNP), flow chemistry, quality-by-design, design of DoE, analytical methods, multivariate analysis
Innovative mindset, team player who fosters collaboration
Excellent capacity of communication and leadership
Job located in Grenoble area, France, one of the major high-tech hubs in Europe
What we offer
A unique opportunity to take part of the development of an early-stage start-up where your contribution will be key to the success of the project.
You will be able to grow your career by working in a state-of-the-art innovative environment where you will explore and innovate while working with diverse clients, teams, academic and leaders in the field.
You will be empowered to take important technical and business decisions while working with a great team of experts.
Attractive work conditions:
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team
- Live and work close to the Alpes
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of local transportation costs financed
- 5 weeks of holidays per year + 2 weeks of compensation time (RTT).
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts (clusters)