mRNA is an extraordinary opportunity to provide vaccines and therapies in a record time and at the right cost and place, especially in countries that have been poorly served up to now.
Such a fast-to-develop technology should go with a fast-to-scale manufacturing process, offering highly flexible capacity. Furthermore, the Biopharma industry needs to be more sustainable and reduce its carbon footprint.
Such challenges can be met with our continuous, digitized, and all-scale mRNA manufacturing approach.
This ambitious venture project has strong technical foundations from co-founders, first class professionals from the most advanced biopharma players in terms of automation and mRNA technology, and from a solid IP background. We are working to develop a solution which serves both the biopharma industry and the people, including LMICs, through intensive exchanges and partnerships with key players.
At the interface between science and business, you will be responsible for developing and quantifying market data and the benefits of our mRNA manufacturing solution. You will lead the evaluation of process technologies to optimize the added value of our solution for our customers.
- Consolidate data and market analysis in a rapidly evolving field (treatments in clinical phases, players, prices, opportunities, competition, etc.); this requires the implementation of methodologies and processes to produce relevant, up-to-date analysis.
- Keep abreast of the latest scientific advances and publications in the field (technology watch).
- Conduct studies to quantify the benefits of our solution (time, cost, flexibility, quality gains based on experimental work carried out at Dillico, etc.).
- Support financing-related activities such as writing application notes and market analysis, setting up short teasers of Dillico projects and Memoranda for investors and/or strategic partners.
- Benchmark specific process technologies.
- Design and propose experimental plans to evaluate these technologies.
- Participate in the evaluation (experiments, analytical) and analysis of the results of these experimental activities.
- Interact with people involved in process development, GMP equipment, modeling and digital solution development to develop a holistic approach.
Profile and experience
You have a PhD in biotechnology, biochemistry or process engineering and are keen to develop marketing expertise while building on scientific expertise.
Innovative, with good analytical and synthesis skills.
You are eager to learn, curious and proactive.
You are recognized for your excellent communication skills and are able to cultivate a team and collaborative spirit.
Very good level of professional English required; Fluent level of French.
Knowledge in one of the following fields would be a plus: mRNA manufacturing processes (IVT, chromatography, LNP), flow chemistry, process optimization, process analytical technologies, automation software or knowledge of the regulatory framework for continuous processes.
Position located in Grenoble, France, one of Europe’s major high-tech clusters and the capital of the French Alps!
What we offer
A unique opportunity to participate in the development of an ambitious start-up where your contribution will be key to the success of the project.
You will be able to develop your career by working in a cutting-edge innovative environment where you will explore and innovate while working with diverse customers, teams, academics and industry leaders.
You will be empowered to take important technical and business decisions while working with a great team of experts.
Attractive work conditions:
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team
- Live and work in the heart of the Alps
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of local transportation expenses reimbursed
- 7 weeks of vacation per year (including RTT)
- Top-of-the-range health insurance
- Opportunities to network and connect with experts worldwide (clusters)