mRNA is an extraordinary opportunity to provide vaccines and therapies in a record time and at the right cost and place, especially in countries that have been poorly served up to now.
Such a fast-to-develop technology should go with a fast-to-scale manufacturing process, offering highly flexible capacity. Furthermore, the Biopharma industry needs to be more sustainable and reduce its carbon footprint.
Such challenges can be met with our continuous, digitized, and wide-scale mRNA manufacturing approach.
This ambitious venture project has strong technical foundations from co-founders, first class professionals from the most advanced biopharma players in terms of automation and mRNA technology, and from a partnership with a German institute. We are working to develop a solution which serves both the biopharma industry and the people, including LMICs, through intensive exchanges and partnerships with key players.
We are looking for a highly motivated expert in biochemical process modeling to lead the modeling activity of our continuous mRNA manufacturing solution.
- Keep up to date with last progress and scientific publications in the field
- Develop mechanistic models of the different process steps / equipment modules
- Collaborate with R&D partners and users in the field
- Interact with the process and equipment development team to develop our digital solution according the control strategy, and align with experimental results
- Develop a hybrid models / digital twin of the whole process & equipment to be fed by reference experimental data
- Support the development of the user interface of the commercial digital twin
Profile and experience
PhD and/or proven experience in bioprocessing / biochemical / chemical process modelling, including mechanistic and hybrid modeling approaches, optimization strategies. Familiar with Process Analytical Technology, control strategy, multivariate analysis, and Quality-by-Design approach.
Knowledge in one of these fields would be a plus: mRNA manufacturing processes (IVT, chromatography, LNP), flow chemistry, automation software environment or continuous process regulatory framework
Innovative mindset, team player who fosters collaboration
Excellent capacity of communication and leadership
Job located in Grenoble area, France, one of the major high-tech hubs in Europe and capital of the French Alps !
What we offer
A unique opportunity to participate in the development of an ambitious start-up where your contribution will be key to the success of the project.
You will be able to develop your career by working in a cutting-edge innovative environment where you will explore and innovate while working with diverse customers, teams, academics and industry leaders.
You will be empowered to take important technical and business decisions while working with a great team of experts.
Attractive working conditions:
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team
- Live and work in the heart of the Alps
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of local transportation expenses reimbursed
- 7 weeks of vacation per year (including RTT)
- Top-of-the-range health insurance
- Opportunities to network and connect with experts worldwide (clusters)